18–21 July 2019 20-23 September 2019
This long-weekend challenge links two great European cities, London and Paris (Eiffel Tower) covering nearly 380km in just three days. Heading south to Portsmouth we cross the channel & continue through the sleepy Normandy villages to the urban surroundings of Paris where we finish at the city’s most famous landmark, the Eiffel Tower. Day four is free for you to explore the sights of Paris or just unwind, before boarding the Eurostar for a relaxing journey back to London.
- See the finale of the Tour de France 2019
- Action-packed long weekend ride to Paris
- Beautiful tree-lined route through historic towns and villages
- Spectacular finish beneath the Eiffel Tower
- Time to explore the sights of the French capital
For more information click on the below link